Ways to Support the
Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo
The generosity of both individuals and organizations will:
• Help to keep vibrant our dedicated Clubs in Buffalo's most distressed neighborhoods;
• Ensure the Club is available every day, after school, when young people have free time and need positive, productive outlets;
• Afford us the ability to hire full-time, trained youth development professionals, providing positive role models and mentors;
• Make the club available and affordable to all youth, reaching out to young people who cannot afford, or may lack access to other community programs.
Fundraising Anyone Can Do!
Many companies or individuals are giving back to their communities by naming non-profits as beneficiary to their fundraising efforts. You can use these links to provide support or the button below will take you to our current fundraiser.
• Shop AMAZONSMILE.COM AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo every time you shop - at no cost to you! When you shop using the AMAZONSMILE link you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo.
• Launch your own Blue Jeans for Blue Doors campaign by downloading the tool kit.
• Double your gift! Does your employer match? Matching Gift "double-check"
• Round-up with Rite-Aid Kid Cents and support Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo
• United Way Donor Designation
Corporate Giving: Without caring and committed corporations, Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo would not be able to provide the many services, programs and activities to our members.
Planned Giving: Every estate, regardless of size, deserves planning. If you would like more planned giving information or like to discuss your specific estate planning needs and opportunities, please contact Shari McDonough at (716) 825-1016.
Gift In-Kind: Gift In-Kind donations can come in many forms, such as event tickets, art supplies, board games, books, and most importantly, volunteering. Contact Carol Hairston at [email protected] or call 716-825-1016 if you have items for donation.
We could not make it happen with you! Thank you.